Friday, January 19, 2007


Me and Izzy

I've been relatively safe with my posts. Now I am at home, alone, wondering about life and my place in it. I feel I have a lot to offer the world yet I keep fallng short of expectations. The problem with this is my expectations seem to be lower than everyone elses or are they higher? I am happy being me and doing the best I think I can. Could I do better? Maybe. But would I be happy? Happier? I'm not sure. I have a good life. I am a mother. Am I a good mother? I try harder at that than anything else. But am I a good mother? Yes, I think so. I am not perfect. No, I will never be perfect at anything. I am not the pristine fabulous mother I have projected myself to be as in rants and confessions. She is my life. I do my best. Please understand, I am trying.

No comments: