Friday, March 09, 2007

LESS update






















Ben:

"Hi Tammy,
I could tell from a glance at your site that you and I were simpatico and agree more than we disagree.

Buy (LESS) is generating a ton of interest, much of it international. Mercifully, the attention is directed where it ought to be, which is on the issue of transparency and reform within the greater cause-related marketing industry. We really do want to help improve the model.

Happy to answer any questions you might have. And thank you for keeping an open mind and your willingness to overlooking the many ways in which I rubbed you wrong.
Best, Ben Davis"

Me:

"I certainly appreciate you taking the time to write to me. I can get pretty passionate about certain issues. I also appreciate your efforts to improve cause related marketing and for bringing charitable giving into the forefront of current news.

Good luck! And try not to piss anyone off. :-)

Have a great day!"




In international news. . .







1 comment:

Stacey said...

Greeat reading your blog post